The Kardashians arrive, interview with Ryan Seacrest; baby Mason in tow.
For some reason the infant son of Kourtney Kardashian is being dragged around with his mother, on a press tour. Being that Kardashian got all the baby-weight loss/ new mother magazine covers out of the way already, she’s now making her baby do this. Kardashian brought son Mason Dash Disick to the studio for Ryan Seacrest’s KIIS-FM radio show. This was the first time the baby was pimped out on air, rather than in print. Actually, this might be the earliest on-air pimping that I can recall. Kendra Wilkonson’s selling-out-her-baby-to-OK!-three-weeks-in-a-row-ass missed a trick. I don’t recall her dragging her wombsicle to Ryan Seacrest’s den and making the poor thing fart down his mic for ratings.
Above is a photo with Mason, which Kim Kardashian posted to TwitPic, Friday.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?