Because the doctor’s last name wasn’t Kardashian, the doctor clearly couldn’t be trusted to assist Kourtney Kardashian in the birth of baby Penelope Scotland Disick (who is named after a randomly chosen country just to fit her dad’s name in there somewhere). Because, GOD, labour takes SO long, the 33-year-old did as with son Mason Dash Disick and reached down to yank this kid out too. She tells Us Weekly why she keeps doing that: ‘I did! She was coming out, and I was thinking, I should pull her. With Mason, I had no idea I was going to do that. This time, I thought: This is what I’m supposed to do. Our doctor has grown fond of that maneuver, and we’re fond of it too.’ And it was ‘really easy’ giving birth, presumably pooping and bleeding all over herself, in front of Scott Disick, Kim Kardashian, Wook, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Rob Kardashian and Kris Jenner (it’s not clear whether Bruce was there). And she talks about ‘not really’ feeling pressure to lose the 45 lbs of baby weight: ‘I gained nearly 45 pounds. I’m 5 feet tall, so that’s a lot. While I’m here around the house, I just eat healthy.’
Photos from when Kardashian was still pregnant, out to brunch with her family.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?