Kourtney Kardashian gave birth this weekend. Sparing the world a moniker selected from the Klu Klux Klan Big Book O’ Baby Names, she’s gone with a different letter again. The 33-year-old confirms that 7 pound 14 ounce baby girl Penelope Scotland Disick was born Sunday in Los Angeles. Kardashian tells E! News: ‘Scott and I are overjoyed to welcome our precious angel Penelope Scotland Disick into our lives. We are forever blessed. Mommy and baby are resting comfortably.’ Her pimp tells E! News: ‘It was a great. She had an easy delivery. [Penelope] is so cute. She looks just like Mason. She’s so beautiful. We are so happy.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?