Because forcing celebrities to play strip poker and taking pictures of the results is easier than coming up with an original campaign, Bulgari decided not to do anything interesting for their latest fragrance advert. Instead, they used a trick deck and when Kirsten Dunst lost the game, she was made to pose next to a reject prop from The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe. Aside from her face looking a little asymmetrical, Dunst looks great in this advert. I can’t lie. But then, I like her and anyone with a discernible talent and I find it pretty hard to rag on them with any conviction. Pretending the little person with the normal size bottle isn’t taking up the entire frame on the left (Dunst is a little person, right? I glean as much from the perspective used), let’s discuss the cross-eyed lion. It’s looking right at me. I think. And I have to admit, I’m more than slightly alarmed.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?