Kim Zolciak’s ex-husband, Daniel Dominic Toce, father to the two daughters she paraded on The Real Housewives of Atlanta is a convicted child molester who is currently in a Connecticut state prison after pleading guilty to molesting a 15-year-old girl. The father of 14-year-old Brielle and 10-year-old Ariana was married to Zolciak for two years, before they split in 2003. Toce was arrested and pled guilty last year to felony sexual abuse. He was sentence to 10 years in jail, but he will only serve 2.5 years with the rest suspended. Sources tell Starcasm.net that Toce ‘has a quite some trouble with drugs. He also has an extensive criminal record. Toce was imprisoned for charges of sexual assault in Southeastern Connecticut, December 2010. He was in custody when he was arrested again for another sexual assault incident on a minor that took place in Cromwell, CT in 2009. He was arrested October 29th by State Police from the Troop E barracks in Montville and charged with one count each of second-degree sexual assault and risk of injury… Daniel is currently going through [a third divorce]. Kim was his second, and he was allegedly seeing her while he was still married to his first wife, who he also has kids with.’ Zolciak only recently learned of Toce’s proclivities and she has cut ties between Toce and her daughters.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?