Kardashian was my identical-bottom twin you see. My one shot at making it big in the entertainment world (other than running this blog, for you good people that is).
Kimmy and her magnificent rear scored a pitiful 17 out of 30, meaning they were booted off the show. Her partner Mark Ballas was also booted off, but I only have the strength to worry about one tragedy at a time!
I am lost, alone and terribly upset. Kimmy is no longer out there strutting her funky stuff and letting people know just how fabulous our bottoms really are – thus, she is not earning her keep.
Therefore, as any responsible twin would do when their sibling falls on hard times, I will now take over, as the less-fabulous half of the famous Identical Bottom Twins ™. I hope this will ensure that Kimmy and her craving for Cheez Doodles don’t eat us out of house and home. With the Credit Crunch and all, we must keep the dough rolling in … *yells, hoping someone wil hear* ‘Will trade on mine and Kim K’s identical bottom for food!’
Kardashian’s exit was poorly timed for another reason, all joking aside. It was on the 5th anniversary of her dad’s death!
Here is what Kimmy had to say about being kicked off the show (while talking in the third person):
[Kardashian] 27, says she is pleased with her overall performance on the show.
“The real Kim is very shy and reserved and not outspoken and loud like everybody assumes she is,” she told Usmagazine.com. “This was the perfect opportunity to show the real Kim.”
“It was the greatest experience of my life and that’s all that matters.”
Click below now, to watch video footage of Kim Kardashian dancing to ‘Baby Got Back’!*
[IMAGE CREDIT: Whittle/ Splash News]
*CHRIS MATE, YOU MIGHT WANNA SIT DOWN FOR THIS ONE! AmyGrindhouse.com written by Amy Grindhouse © All rights reserved. When quoting, use excerpts with attribution only.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic
- Here Are Some Photos of Demi Moore to Remind You She Exists
- Amy Adams Doesn’t Want to be Perfect Anyway Because It Isn’t ‘Interesting’
- Kimmode’s Cervix Got The Re-Shoot It’s Been Waiting For
- Katie Price Wore Whatever This Is To Promote Whatever She’s Promoting
- Russell Brand Dumped Katy Perry By Text Message
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing