Executive producer, and chairman and founder of Bunim/ Murray Productions, Jonathan Murray, insists that Kim Kardashian’s televised wedding was authentic. Although, he admits, he and the other producers knew the second the couple arrived in New York City from honeymoon the marriage was doomed. Speaking to Mediabistro.com about the extent to which these shows are faked, Murray insists ‘Kim did not seek us out as to who she should marry, nor should she… All we’re doing as producers is saying, ‘Kim, we want to cover it…’ I think that’s why the show works. It’s not just a bunch of phony set-up stuff. It’s really stuff that happens in this family’s lives and they let us shoot it.’ Which is laughable at a point where they were caught by TMZ.com guiding conversation during Kim’s Fairy Tale Wedding: A Kardashian Event and staging an entire scene smearing Kris Humphries during Kourtney & Kim Take New York. In defense of the process, Murray opines: ‘Well, everything is edited. That’s the nature of storytelling… You’re going to leave boring stuff out… We usually sit down at the beginning of the season and figure out what they’re going to be doing and then we cover it. We’ll sit down afterwards with the network and decide whether something should air or not air.’ 10 photos of Kim Kardashian in London last week, accompanied by Kanye West, including an appearance wearing THAT Stella McCartney dress.
Image credit to INF Daily. Story Mediabistro via Hollywoodite.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived