I was just catching up on Celebitchy.com when I found this story, so, yeah, sorry for sharing two Kardashian stories back-to-back. According to Page Six, the Kardashians ‘are close to landing a deal with American Media Inc., which owns Star, The National Enquirer [Shape and RadarOnline]… to launch a glossy dedicated to the family.’ Because it’s 2007 and the family is not multiple splits, chirren, and a divorce into its ‘story.’ Pimp momager’s pimp game is sliding. She won’t even be editor-in-chief, just a backseat editor barking orders at people. ‘This is a Kardashian idea. They have been reaching out to several media outlets,’ a source says of the magazine that could launch as early as Spring. AMI is the same company that launched the reality star glossy tabloid recently, Reality Weekly. Basically, this’ll be a glorified fanzine with filler and shills. A tabloid source sniped: ‘Now the Kardashians can spin their own stories in print.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?