Kris Jenner is living vicariously through her favourite child, Kim Kardashian. And when her favourite grandchild is born, Jenner will get to suck the life out of that kid too. And while we wait for the anticlimax that is Kardashian’s surprise that childbirth hurts, we get five more months of the jumping the shark that is Kardashian’s attempts at Mommy Blogging. Thus far, the ‘blogs’ have been thinly-veiled shills for maternity clothing in exchange for money or free product because a credulous sycophant and their money is soon parted. I guess she just got given a bunch more free product, because she’s shilling jeans again.
So I wanted to do a mommy blog today to talk about fashion during the early stages of a pregnancy. For me, I’ve found that I’ve gained inches and I’ve gotten wider but my belly hasn’t popped yet, so I struggle finding things that don’t make me look heavy. Some days my baby bump really shows, and some days it doesn’t… so I never really know what I’m going to look like. At this stage I guess I’m more focused on concealing the weight gain than I am about dressing the bump, just because it hasn’t popped yet. My new [shill] maternity jeans are a blessing because they make me feel slim and comfortable, and I’m excited to try other looks! I heard [shill] makes some amazing maternity jeans too. Once I start showing more I’ll be all about showing off my bump, and I can’t wait!
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing
- Rihanna Was More Than ‘Two Hours Late’ To A Show This Time
- Ben Affleck Is Actually Kind of Tired of Getting His Wife Pregnant
- Jennifer Lopez Is Not Salma Hayek, Loved Her ‘Weird Jiggly’ Postpartum Belly
- Wyclef Jean Is Producing Amanda Bynes’ First Single
- Brooke Mueller Is Basically Lindsay Lohan, Quit Betty Ford Because Betty Ford Is A Real Rehab
- Chris Brown May or May Not Be Beating Up These Little Girls
- Miley Cyrus Was THIS Close To Being The White Nicki Minaj