If you were in the same club as Kim Kardashian this weekend and you were witness to her getting peed on in the corner, you’d better keep that information to yourself; assuming you were one of the people within the club to agree to the confidentiality agreement that binds secrets during filming and charges fines for breaches of confidentiality. I’d set up a sockpuppet Twitter, and leak the information that way, if I were you. That way, the world can know why she smells of fresh urine, rather than stale, and you’re in slightly less danger of being charged for leaking secrets about which no one cares. According to TMZ.com, Kardashian went clubbing this weekend in New York City and in order to ensure her exploits were not live-blogged by everyone within eyesight/ the venue, producers asked the nightclub owners to pay, were any information about the 30-year-old leaked to the press. TMZ adds, ‘Club 230 Fifth were asked to sign a confidentiality agreement because producers wanted to shoot inside the venue. But the club people didn’t play ball after reading one interesting clause in the contract. [Moreover], anyone who leaks any information about the show must pay producers $1,000,000 per breach.’ So, you’ll never know why there’s an ass-shaped urine outline, marked like the outline of a dead body with tape on an episode of CSI, because everyone at the back-up venue signed their lives away.
Image credit to INF Daily. Story TMZ.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived