Kim Kardashian is currently on a promotional trip for one of the brands paying her to lie about being a patron so kids with poor role models buy the same products, whether or not those products are legally-sound, of which I don’t have photo but I have video (above). The video shows Kardashian promoting the Santorum Shake which a local Kuwait religious leader says is basically child abuse. ‘Her values clash with our traditions as a religiously committed people,’ Mohammad Al Tabtabai, a Kuwaiti preacher, told the Gulf News. ‘Her visit [to Kuwaiti] could help spread vice among our youth.’ Pretty much. In the video, it takes dozens of grown men to hold the barriers as thousands of young girls try to get close to Kardashian during her press tour. The same kids crowd the MoM store where she’s doing promotion.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?