Khloe Kardashian covers YRB magazine. On the cover, Kardashian wears some kind of weird sex fetish head mask thing better suited to Lady Gaga. Either that, or husband Lamar Odom is sick of his ‘not small’ ‘wife’ running around in the wild and so has decided to keep her caged. CAGED! I’m thinking the latter. Wookiees are large, dangerous animals who are better kept on some kind of leash. And better not fed after midnight (I might be getting them confused with Gremlins. Same thing, right?) Kardashian shared the pictures from her YRB cover issue on her personal blog. ‘This shoot was actually part of the inspiration beyond my decision to dye my hair red,’ she writes. Adding that, ‘Mike Ruiz was the photographer and Darius Baptist, the Fashion Director of the magazine, styled the shoot,’ and ‘Joyce Bonelli did my makeup and Clyde Haygood did my hair’… does that old saying about ‘putting lipstick on a pig’ apply to Wookiees too?
More scans are below, along with the article and her interview with Perez Hilton.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?