Babies are a big financial and emotional investment but you’re not allowed to return them to wherever it is babies come from because I don’t really know why. So the closest to returning them without a receipt is leaving them in a pool of herpes and poor life choices at the Playboy Mansion while you drink until the early hours of the morning, even managing to disgust people who’ve seen Hugh Hefner naked. If that fails, you can do a Britney Spears and exercise questionable vehicular safety. Photo and video of Kelsey Grammer and his latest wife apparently shows them leaving in their car at the airport without first securing their newborn into a car-seat. But they weren’t making another bad decision, they say, they totally fastened in the baby when no one was looking: ‘I am not an attorney, so I cannot commit on any legal aspect. I just know that the original footage that aired strongly implied that they left the airport without a car seat, which was not the case,’ says Grammer’s rep, Stan Rosenfield. ‘In an attempt to avoid the paparazzi, they exited through the upper level. Kelsey went back in and got the car seat and met them at the car. Did the car drive a few yards without the car seat? Yes. At no time does the video show them leaving the airport with the baby not in the car seat.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?