There are benefits to having a candy-coloured new music video out: you get to be 25-years-old and host something called the Teen Choice Awards, as people are too distracted by your stupid neon blue wigs to notice. Whatever Katy Perry is doing, including cursing out a fellow musician on Twitter, is working. Perry confirms that she has been asked to host this year’s Teen Choice Awards. The ceremony and Perry’s crazy ‘wig game’ will take place August 8, 2010.
Image credit to RIJ/ Fame Pictures. Screen cap from @KatyPerry.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Jennifer Lopez: Still Slumming & Trying Too Hard
- Here’s Megan Fox and a Naked Ninja Turtle
- January Jones Will Never Give Up The Receipts
- Lindsay Lohan Is Falling Apart in Rehab Without Drugs To Keep Her Together
- Khloe Kardashian Wrote An Open Letter To The Internet About Kim Kardashian
- Jay-Z Denies Leaving A Baby In Beyonce