Kate Bosworth is the black and white cover girl for Vogue Italia December 2009. The stunning actress is barely recognisable on the cover photo, a photo in which she appears to be channeling Cameron Diaz circa 1994 (The Mask era).
In the rest of the photos she looks less like Diaz and Leonardo DiCaprio’s love child and more like a woman who doesn’t age or ever put on any weight.
The beauty supplement photo spread, as shot by Greg Kadel, shows Bosworth striking a bunch of 80s poses and barely covering her nips. She doesn’t flash, but she does come pretty close to over-exposing her non-existent chest area.
The Kate Bosworth photo spread from the Vogue Italia December 2009 issue.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Confirms Contrived Adult Movie Landed Her A Reality Show
- Kimmode: ‘My Pregnancy Lips Are Outta Control’
- Nikki Sixx Needs To Get The F**k Off Kimmode’s Twitter, Honestly
- Beyonce Is Really Not Helping Herself Here
- Shia LaBeouf Oversold The Nymphomaniac Movie’s Sex Scenes
- The Katie Holmes Wet T-Shirt Photos You Didn’t Ask For