Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel reportedly got the 150 friends and family invited to their wedding to sign confidentiality agreements that apparently weren’t prohibitive of providing receipts to the tabloids. According to RadarOnline.com one of the guests from the wedding hid receipts in their cake and hid their cake in their purse and hid their purse under their dress and pretended they came down with The Babies from under-cooked chicken during dinner. The Timberlake-Biel wedding reportedly cost $6.5 million including the pre-wedding celebrations. For comparison, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston’s wedding in 2000 cost $1 million, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas spent $1.5 million, Sir Elton John and David Furnish’s wedding cost $1.75 million, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes wedding reportedly cost $3.5 million, Kim Kardashian’s second failed marriage set her back $6 million, and the British royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton cost an estimated $34 million. And it cost $500,000 for centerpieces this weekend and the rest went on buying Biel’s happiness. Timberlake said at a press conference last week, as a married man: ‘I answer to a higher power now. We have a couple of rules in our relationship. The first rule is that I make her feel like she’s getting everything. The second rule is that I actually do let her have her way in everything. And, so far, it’s working.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?