Justin Bieber took a DNA test Friday to determine the paternity of a baby Mariah Yeater thought was her ex-boyfriend’s. Yeater is looking for a quick buck. She probably made money from licensing photos/ video to Star and The Insider. She almost certainly made money from staged photos with paparazzi agency Bauer-Griffin. She’s already pocked a lot of money to which she has no right. And TMZ.com claimed to have text messages showing Yeater had co-conspirators with whom she promised to share these payouts. Even her new lawyer admitted they’d rather negotiate in private. Since, you know, MONIES. However, Bieber hasn’t backed down and will sue once the results come back. RadarOnline.com says the whole test was over in 10 minutes: ’It’s an extremely reputable facility, and there are surveillance cameras everywhere to ensure tests are done with integrity and can’t be compromised. Justin’s test should be processed and completed by the end of the week.’ Yeater’s lawyer has suggested lab workers might tamper with the results, if not handled in accordance with their requests. Moreover, the lawyer wanted the test taped from collection to transportation. As it is, if/ when this is negative, they’re preparing to cry foul.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?