This is the commercial for his new fragrance in which Justin Bieber is basically Peter Pan and the girl is supposed to be Wendy or something. I dunno, I could be wrong. I don’t even know if Disney movies are the last places from which celebrities are ripping off their narratives. This recently-released commercial is for a perfume with the single ugliest packaging I’ve ever seen. At the beginning, the girl sprays herself with the Bieber flop sweat in a bottle before he flies in like some sex pest. Before the authorities can be called, he whisks the girl away on the promise he’s totes going to thank her with his penis for purchasing his scent.
Speaking to Ryan Seacreast, Bieber admitted his creepy fixation with girls’ necks.
‘I want to be smelling the girl’s neck. I want to tell the girls what I like and what I think is… attractive to me. So I wanted to make a fragrance that I think will be appealing and make me want to chase the girl that I smell. It smells really good, not strong; it’s like a nice, spring, light smell.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?