Jessica Simpson has two covers for Elle April 2012; one clothed, one not, the former of which would have made the better newsstand cover and the former should probably have been subs only. However, it would seem apparent the passe unclothed cover made its way onto grocery store shelves where it’s at eye-level with the other, mostly clothed women’s magazine covers. A tipster tells Jezebel.com that one Arizona grocery store made a sign to cover the nudity, handwritten as opposed to something corporate-issue like the homophobe shield masking that old Elton John cover, asking ‘Please Do Not Remove Cardboard.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Is Kylie Jenner, 15, Taking Inappropriate Selfies?
- Kimmode Is ‘Drained’ And Tired of Her Own Famewhoring
- Lindsay Lohan Is Doing Great At Betty Ford… So Of Course Her Father Wants Her Out NOW!
- Amanda Bynes Tried To Make Fun of Rihanna on Twitter
- Angelina Jolie’s Aunt Died of Breast Cancer
- Amanda Bynes Lost Her Goddamn Mind on Twitter This Weekend