This will be submitted without too much comment. Except for a comment about how I’m pretty sure 8 of Jessica Simpson’s self-proclaimed 10 pound weight gain was on her nose, as it got bigger from all her lie-telling. On her appearence on Oprah, one of the many things she whined about was the criticism she received for gaining weight. She goes on to say she found the extra attention bothersome.
- Jessica Simpson, 29, on the mom jeans/ weight jokes at her expense: “The fact I was famous last year for gaining 10 pounds is ridiculous and really sad. It would bother any woman, I would think,” she said. [NY Post]
Jessica Simpson goes into more detail about the weight scandal, below.
- It wasn’t bad enough that she became the butt of tasteless jokes, her extra pounds packed on feelings of guilt: “I didn’t want to sit down and talk with anybody about it, because I felt guilty,” she said. “I felt like, you know, if people look at me and maybe they’re a size bigger, they look at themselves and they think they’re fat. I don’t want other people to feel fat if they’re a size 6 or whatever size they are.”
- The 5-foot-3 Simpson claims that those mom jeans were only a size 4 and that she fluctuates between size 4 and 6, although OK! magazine reported last year that she told a friend she had ballooned to an 8: “It’s a really hard thing for me to talk about,” she said. “Because I celebrate women of all sizes, and I think we’re all beautiful.”
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing
- Rihanna Was More Than ‘Two Hours Late’ To A Show This Time
- Ben Affleck Is Actually Kind of Tired of Getting His Wife Pregnant
- Jennifer Lopez Is Not Salma Hayek, Loved Her ‘Weird Jiggly’ Postpartum Belly
- Wyclef Jean Is Producing Amanda Bynes’ First Single
- Brooke Mueller Is Basically Lindsay Lohan, Quit Betty Ford Because Betty Ford Is A Real Rehab
- Chris Brown May or May Not Be Beating Up These Little Girls
- Miley Cyrus Was THIS Close To Being The White Nicki Minaj