Jessica Simpson was paid somewhere between $3-4 million depending on whether you’re more inclined to believe Page 6 or Us Weekly’s numbers for what amounted to bribing Simpson to go to the gym every day for four months. In either case, she lost so little weight that Weight Watchers shot her commercial from the neck up. Simpsons said it was her idea to focus on the message not the numbers, or whatever, but then she also told people this week that she only went up to 170 lbs full term. Forgetting ’170 lbs’ is the number she gave Elle when she was only six-months pregnant. So she got bigger than that, maybe nearly 200 lbs. And she assumed she would be paid for nothing because she also said she assumed every pound was water retention that would disappear when she gave birth. In addition to the hinky commercial, she wore loose black clothing en route from LAX to New York City where she wore structured black with a peplum to hide her shapewear. And now here she is on Good Morning America which she co-hosted wearing more structured black because apparently, yes, her fanbase is that gullible. Photos of Simpson on Good Morning America on Tuesday.
Image credit to INF Daily.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- The Sopranos Actor James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- Kim Kardashian Told PEOPLE Mag A Different Lie Than The Lie She Told TMZ
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Breasts Hate Each Other & This Outfit
- Olivia Munn in Red & The Rest of the Day’s Candids
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Tried To Force The Client List’s Producers To Give Her Fiance A Bigger Role
- Miley Went On A Date With January Jones’ Boyfriend So You’d Watch This Music Video
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic