Here’s Justin Timberlake showing his ass on the cover of People Magazine because that’s the time and place to be showing people how wacky you are when your wife is posing like it’s her passport photo and she’s on her third and final attempt after blinking in the other two takes. And Timberlake is jumping around like an idiot because of course he is. Like OF COURSE he serenaded his wife at their wedding day that only happened because he couldn’t legally marry himself. ‘It was an original piece I wrote specifically for the evening and for her,’ he said of singing at the wedding. The couple were reportedly paid $300,000 by People for exclusive North American rights to photos and interviews which is about 1/10 of what couples were being paid less-than-a-decade ago. Biel’s wearing her pink Giambattista Valli Haute Couture wedding dress. Timberlake’s wearing a Tom Ford tuxedo that he helped design because ‘default’ takes more than one person.
Included below are scans of the couple’s wedding photos from the magazine.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?