Jessica Biel covers InStyle Magazine August 2012 promoting Total Recall in which I think her job is to save Colin Farrell while she’s wearing leather pants because she went to the Black Widow School for Heroing. In the issue, Biel says she had ‘no say whatsoever’ in the engagement ring she hid from paparazzi until she had a movie out at which time she staged several paid exclusives with one agency. And I believe it because it’s a really, really ugly ring. Interview and photo below.
- On her engagement ring: ‘I had no say whatsoever [in the ring]. I don’t micromanage. He is fearless in his choices and has a real eye for design. And I’ll be honest: He has better taste than I do. When I walk out of the closet after getting dressed in the morning, I’ll go like this [turns palms upward as if to say, 'Well?'] And he goes like this [shakes his head no]. Then he picks again. It’s hilarious.’
- On her relationship advice: ‘[Let] go of the little stuff. You can’t let it get to you. It is important to me to have a partner who is loving and fun; someone who inspires me. And he must be a good person.’
- The obligatory question about having kids: ‘I would like those future little people to have the experience I had, in some capacity. It was fun. I love Colorado; I’ve always thought that could be a possibility for me.’
- On learning from her parents: ‘The best thing I learned from [my parents] is that you have to put your relationship first. You need to make time for your partner. It’s really easy to let that go by the wayside. It’s easy to say, ‘Hey, I’ll see you later. I love you.’ And you can’t do that.’
- On making it work with Justin Timberlake: ’Justin and I have a rule that we don’t let a certain amount of time go by without seeing each other, but it doesn’t always work. But from here on out, I want to participate in making smart choices for the relationship.’
- On being independent in her relationships now: ‘In my earlier experiences with relationships, I was really vulnerable to somebody else’s personality, hobbies and way of life. But as I’ve gotten older, I’ve become proud of the traits that make me who I am. Maintaining my individuality is really important to me because otherwise I can easily slip into somebody else’s life. So I’m glad I’m getting better at it. It’s a process, but it’s getting simpler.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?