Jessica Alba is the September 2010 cover girl for the US edition of Cosmopolitan magazine. I don’t think the magazine article or many more pictures have been released for this issue, as yet. However, it really doesn’t matter. I got my fill of Alba cracking a smile along with a bent-ass headline, from just this cover alone.
I mean, really, she doesn’t have the balls to grimace menacingly for the cover of Cosmo just because she’s making some paper to pose for them. You’re either miserable to the core, or you’re not. I’d love to see her randomly scowling, Katherine Heigl-style, even when she is on one of these covers. Also, I’m loving the powers of suggestion with the headline placement for this cover. Alba has a terrifying vagina. Apparently. I think it’s rabid, or something. Like that vagina from the movie Teeth, that would cut a bish if looked at the wrong way. At least that’s what the enormous ‘Untamed Vaj-ay-jays’ headline led me to believe.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived