Jessica Alba covers Self Magazine which I just typoed as ‘Shelf Magazine’ because I’m about to write a post about butts. And, like the last time this happened, I just sat there. Looking at the screen. Deciding whether to let it slide. Inside the issue, the 31-year-old complains about some part of a body that looks like THIS after having two children.
- On her workout routine: ‘Bubble butts, like my dad and I have, run in my family! To tone up, I do jump lunges and squat jumps. They make me want to vomit, but they’re the best for getting my legs in shape.’
- On why she started The Honest Company: ‘I found my daughter Honor sitting in her crib, eating these tiny beads from the inside of her diaper. They were all over her face. It was a moment of terror. Thankfully, Honor was OK, but it was so crazy, and I felt guilty afterward. I worried that I’d poisoned my daughter… and these were eco-diapers! I found ones that seemed safer, but they leaked, so I had to use two at once, and they were already so expensive. The more research I did, the more irritated I got. Most parents don’t have time to do all this research; they need a company with products they can trust. I wanted to create that.’
- On going from Hollywood to the business world: ‘It’s awesome; it really does feel like this is my third baby. It’s a deep passion of mine and I spend all my time at the office. I think it’s a nice balance to Hollywood because it’s so free and it’s so creative and so much of what you do is in someone else’s hands, essentially and this is something that I could actually control and I could see something from the beginning to the end and there’s something really wonderful and fulfilling about that. Especially when it was so hard to get it going for so long. For it to actually be here and exist is pretty cool.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape