Jesse James has again declared his love for girlfriend Kat Von D. James is back on Twitter, after deleting his old account, in March 2010, following the cheating scandal. Under the new Twitter username of @FreeJesseJames, the 41-year-old Monster Garage star, with a new account started January 6, said he loves his current girlfriend, who he’s been dating since around August. ‘I have never felt so loved,’ he wrote January 10. ‘I’m the luckiest MoFo in the world.’ Then, to clarify his reasons for rejoining the site, he said, ‘They say true love will always shine through. The only reason I started Twitter again? So I could publicly profess my love for @thekatvond.’ More messages, and a picture the couple shared of each other, below. Also below are pictures from the red carpet at the 2011 Art Of Elysium Heaven Gala, in Los Angeles yesterday, which have started engagement rumours. They show Kat Von D wearing this diamond ring on her wedding finger.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?