You’d think Jeremy Renner would be happy with his maligned Bourne re-boot knocking The Dark Knight Rises from atop the box office by earning $40.3 million. Except not really, so here he is heading to the back of the line behind Jon Hamm, Jonah Hill, and Daniel Craig, calling the Kardashians worthless, vapid famewhores. Asked by The Guardian newspaper about the family, Renner replied: ‘Oh, all those ridiculous people with zero talent who spend their lives making sure everyone knows their name. Those stupid, stupid people.’ He explains the resentment is because he worked his way up: ‘One minute I’m homeless. The next I’m still homeless, but I’m in a tuxedo, on my way to the Oscars, stopping at a coffee shop to brush my teeth because I don’t have running water. The next minute Jack Nicholson, someone I’ve admired my entire life, is right in front of me saying my name. Then he’s saying the names of two movies I did and I’m like, ‘Jesus, all I wanted to do was be in a movie that would play in a big enough theater that my family would get to see it. And now this.’ What can I say? It’s weird. I know it’s a cliche but I never wanted to be famous. I don’t believe anybody wants to be famous.’ Included is Kim Kardashian’s shoot for New York Magazine who spent seven pages s**ting on her worthlessness too.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?