The Jennifer Lopez Vanity Fair cover and interview have been released after yesterday’s laughably-small preview cover. All we knew yesterday was that Lopez would be talking about Marc Anthony in the reported post-split interview. The Daily Mail says the interview was conducted BEFORE she announced the split. Which is weird, but maybe they lucked into the timing after Marc Anthony sped up the process and released his statement to People earlier than Lopez planned… and so VF released this instead of the Lindsay Lohan cover that was only used in Italy. Well, the cover has been released along with snippets of the interview. Lopez basically admits that she’s going to fall straight in love with husband number four, because she has no damn clue how to stay married, ‘I remain an eternal optimist about love. I believe in love. It’s still my biggest dream.’
- On deciding to divorce: ‘This was the hardest decision I’ve ever had to face. I really wanted this family to work. That was my biggest dream, and I worked hard at it.’
- On her future: ‘Sometimes it doesn’t work and that’s sad. But I remain an eternal optimist about love. I believe in love. It’s still my biggest dream. I am positive, determined to move forward with my life, bring up my babies, and do the best job I can as a mother, entertainer, and person. I now look forward to new challenges. I feel strong.’
- On balancing work, kids, and her life: ‘We try, we try. But it’s getting increasingly harder. When we were [first] married, most of the time, and even before the babies were born, we were able to go everywhere together. I wasn’t working as much. So we kind of had that. I went on tour with him a few times in the first few years of our marriage, and we did a film El Cantante together. It’s hard, and we’re figuring it out. It’s tough.’
- So, what went wrong: ‘Like I said, we had the first three years of our marriage just for us. I wasn’t working, it was mainly about him. Then we got pregnant. Then it became about the kids. And then I started working again. Marriage is tough. It’s not going to be perfect…It’s definitely challenging.’
- What’s wrong with Skeletor: ‘I will always respect Marc as a singer and performer. We actually work great together, and he was always very supportive. Together we could make magic and we did. He will always be in our lives. He will always hold a special place in my heart as the father of my children.’
- Working on husband number four: ‘I’m a hopeless romantic and passionate person when it comes to love. It’s not that I didn’t love myself before. Sometimes we don’t realize that we are compromising ourselves. To understand that a person is not good for you, or that that person is not treating you in the right way, or that he is not doing the right thing for himself… if I stay, then I am not doing the right thing for me. I love myself enough to walk away from that now.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?