Jennifer Lopez did a Saturday Night Live takeover, on the February 27, 2010, episode. She was the host, and the musical guest. I don’t know why she was frontin’ like she still had a musical career, when we all know she was ditched by her label (I don’t believe her protests that rumours were untrue, and it was a mutual split). She did a monologue, a few skits, and even a send-up of a fellow singer. It was a rather light mocking. But since she was mocking someone with an actual career, this looked ever-so-slightly passive aggressive and even catty.
Lopez played herself, when she mocked Rihanna’s lack of vocals. Homegirl is no (pre-crack) Whitney Houston, but at least she can aim and actually hit the Billboard 100 like she means it. As part of an ensemble cast singing a We Are The World parody, Lopez dresses and sings as the Alien Princess. Click to play.
Jennifer Lopez hosted Saturday Night Live February 27, 2010: Rihanna parody.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic
- Here Are Some Photos of Demi Moore to Remind You She Exists
- Amy Adams Doesn’t Want to be Perfect Anyway Because It Isn’t ‘Interesting’
- Kimmode’s Cervix Got The Re-Shoot It’s Been Waiting For
- Katie Price Wore Whatever This Is To Promote Whatever She’s Promoting
- Russell Brand Dumped Katy Perry By Text Message
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing