We’ve already established that ribcages are for fatties. However, I didn’t know that having twins and being over-40 made you a fatty. The more you know. At least, that was the assertion of an unnamed former-manager of Jennifer Lopez.
The singer recalled the weight shaming in Glamour December 2011 in these new quotes: ‘I was just so infuriated that somebody said you couldn’t have a little extra meat on you, because I was by no means fat! That was so mean and closed-minded. I was like, ‘No, this is who I am and this is the type of woman that I grew up with and it’s beautiful. There’s no reason to be anybody but myself.’ I don’t get that now, I think people know better.’ People know better than to call her fat. Um, yeah. She continued, opining about plastic surgery: ‘I mean, I’d like to think I’ll feel great about myself and age gracefully, but then I think, ‘Well, what if I do want a little bit of something?’ I’m open to being open [about plastic surgery]. I’m not going to make a judgment on it because I don’t have to yet.’
5 photos of Lopez in Santa Monica October 25 with a turd burger on her head.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?