As mentioned earlier, Jennifer Lawrence covers Vanity Fair Magazine February 2013 on which she has no neck and she’s eating a flower but she doesn’t have a baby in her so it’s alright. Lawrence basically gives the same interview over and over again because she’s Kristen Stewart if Kristen Stewart cared at all about being likable. And in this interview Jennifer Lawrence says Jennifer Lawrence’s job is stupid because, like, what’s the point if it’s not brain surgery?
- This one time, she nearly killed somebody: ‘One time I actually used [a bow and arrow] for defense. I pulled into my garage and I heard men in my house. And I was like, ‘I’m not letting them take my stuff.’ I had just gotten back from training, so I had the bow and arrows in the back of my car. I went to my car and I put this quiver on me and I had my bow and I loaded it and I’m walking up the stairs. And I look, and my patio doors were open, and there were guys working right there, and I was like, ‘Heyyy, how you doin’?’ [My friends] were like, ‘We’ve got to stage someone to break into your house and you can kill them!’ That would be the funniest news ever: Katniss Everdeen actually kills someone with a bow and arrow!’
- On how she’s ‘real’… like Kristen Stewart is ‘real’: At 22, Lawrence is the rare celebrity who sounds more like a human being than a well-coached product. Lawrence, who did not go to high school and describes herself as ‘vastly uneducated’ but reads Anna Karenina on her days off, talks… about subjects as varied and intimate as crying to her mother, having the money but not the maturity to buy a house, and getting ‘slaughtered’ on the red carpet.
- On how acting is, like, stupid: ‘Not to sound rude, but [acting] is stupid. Everybody’s like, ‘How can you remain with a level head?’ And I’m like, ‘Why would I ever get cocky? I’m not saving anybody’s life. There are doctors who save lives and firemen who run into burning buildings. I’m making movies. It’s stupid.’’
- On being star-struck herself: ‘Once I’m obsessed with somebody, I’m terrified of them instantly. I’m not scared of them… I’m scared of me and how I will react. Like, for instance, one time someone was introducing me to Bill Maher, and I saw Meryl Streep walk into the room, and I literally put my hand right in Bill Maher’s face and said, ‘Not now, Bill!’ and I just stared at Meryl Streep.’ So… did she meet Meryl Streep? ‘Of course not. I just creepily stared at her.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived