Jennifer Garner wishes she’d married in her 30s rather than enduring a starter marriage and starter divorce in her 20s. Garner elaborates on her relationship with her first husband, actor Scott Foley, whom she divorce in 2004 only to marry Ben Affleck in 2005. ‘I wish I’d known to wait for marriage until I was 30 or over. I did marry in my twenties and I found divorce a crushing experience. [I was] beyond heartbroken, but I got up and got on with it. I also kept my belief in marriage,’ said the 39-year-old. ‘Ben is not only my husband, he has helped me in every way. He is the base of my life. He is an incredibly loving and generous man. I expected he would be a great dad and he is. But what really surprised me was how, when something goes wrong, he is so much calmer than I am.’
Five photos of almost-due Jennifer Garner in Bretwood, California on February 1.
Image credit to INF Daily. Story The Sun via The Daily Mail.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- The Sopranos Actor James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- Kim Kardashian Told PEOPLE Mag A Different Lie Than The Lie She Told TMZ
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Breasts Hate Each Other & This Outfit
- Olivia Munn in Red & The Rest of the Day’s Candids
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Tried To Force The Client List’s Producers To Give Her Fiance A Bigger Role
- Miley Went On A Date With January Jones’ Boyfriend So You’d Watch This Music Video
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic