“What happened to the girl next door from Friends?” Barbara Walters asked, holding up the January issue, where Aniston appears wearing only a tie. ”She’s there! Photoshopped!” Aniston, 39, replied. At one point, a laughing Aniston flipped the cover over, saying, “let’s put this down.”
Her take on what happened? ”There was a story behind this,” the Marley & Me star explained. “This had a whole concept. It was going to be in various stages of undress. There was going to be me in a gown and men in tuxedos. And then it would be me wearing the man’s shirt. And he would have no shirt on. And then they were supposed to get naked! Somehow I don’t know what happened!”
Asked by View co-host Joy Behar if she had been tricked, Aniston quipped, “they got me bombed!”
Man, I am so upset to learn this. I totally thought the man-abs and absence of sagging chichis was the work of yogalates, not MooMoo Carey’s photoshop b*tch. I should have known. Her abs were indeed rockin’, but her face looked jacked up. Or, maybe it wasn’t so much that the Photoshopper made it look jacked up. Maybe the LACK of the famous “spinster scowl”, that Aniston sported on the cover of In Touch for like the last 10 years, made her virtually unrecognisable!
[IMAGE CREDIT: Splash News Online]
AmyGrindhouse.com © written by Amy Grindhouse. Content including images, branding and original writing may not be used or republished without prior license or permission.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic
- Here Are Some Photos of Demi Moore to Remind You She Exists
- Amy Adams Doesn’t Want to be Perfect Anyway Because It Isn’t ‘Interesting’
- Kimmode’s Cervix Got The Re-Shoot It’s Been Waiting For
- Katie Price Wore Whatever This Is To Promote Whatever She’s Promoting
- Russell Brand Dumped Katy Perry By Text Message
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing