This bodes well for the love child stewing in her womb. A child actor who was on Mad Men admitted that January Jones was a big meany who should have sat on the naughty step for her crimes against baby things. More specifically, in grown folk nomenclature, she was a c**t. Jared Gilmore, one of the child actors who played the son of Jones, said she was the only unapproachable person on set. Asked by TV Guide whether he had any advice for the child actor replacing him as Bobby Draper, Gilmore replied, ‘Be careful around January [Jones]. She’s not as approachable as the others. She’s really serious about what she does. Everyone else is so nice.’ We knew this already, but now it’s being said in plain English by an 11-year-old. Zach Galifianakis basically said the same. Jones was terse the first time they met, Galifianakis replied ‘January, you are an actress in a show and everybody’s going to forget about you in a few years, so f**king be nice.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?