Janet Jackson spoke at the BET Awards this weekend, in order to share some words in memory of her famous brother, Michael.
The singer appeared at the LA ceremony looking visibly shaken according to Rolling Stone and then handed over the stage to the many performers who wished to pay tribute also.
“My entire family wanted to be here tonight but it was too painful,” a tearful Janet tells the audience. “To you, Michael is an icon. To us, Michael is family and he will forever live in our hearts. On behalf of my family and myself thank you for your love and support. We miss him so much. Thank you so much.” (via Rolling Stone)
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Jennifer Lopez: Still Slumming & Trying Too Hard
- Here’s Megan Fox and a Naked Ninja Turtle
- January Jones Will Never Give Up The Receipts
- Lindsay Lohan Is Falling Apart in Rehab Without Drugs To Keep Her Together
- Khloe Kardashian Wrote An Open Letter To The Internet About Kim Kardashian
- Jay-Z Denies Leaving A Baby In Beyonce