Jack Osbourne did what the honourable thing would have been in the 1950s, if you’d gotten your girlfriend-of-weeks pregnant immediately after meeting her. After spending the day with their families on the Kona-Kohala coast of West Hawaii, with paparazzi stalking them by hanging around all day waiting for the ceremony, Osbourne married his baby’s mother, Lisa Stelly. The wedding was attended by 48 friends and family, including the couple’s six-month-old daughter Pearl Osbourne. The couple has been whoring out all their announcement to the UK’s Hello! Magazine and the wedding’s no different. The ’emotional and fun-filled’ day will be on the cover. You can see photos of the wedding day itself here.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?