…when it means that wh*res everywhere will have to get their booby-baring threads from someone other than the chinnier-half of Speidi?
There are multiple reports today that “Ho’-dy-wood”, the ‘fashion‘ line by Heidi Montslag is outta business… YAY ECONOMY! [Website – Amy Grindhouse].
The collection of clothes, which mixes street-walker chic with stunning moo-cow pattern outfits, met its end today.
According to reports ‘Heidiwood’ has been discontinued by Anchor Blue. The store says it is not due to the clothes being FUG, but them “moving in a different direction”. And, apparently that direction involves the closure of around 40 stores across the U.S in the coming months.
How else are they going to safely fumigate their stores, to stop Montslag’s horse-fleas from spreading to the rest of their merchandise?
[IMAGE CREDIT: Kiley Bishop/London Ent/Splash ]
AmyGrindhouse.com written by Amy Grindhouse © All logos and original content should not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved. When quoting, use excerpts with attribution only. No images may be used without prior permission.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived