Google have shown Twitter who they’re effing with, by pimping out their own impressive roster of celebrity users. (You can of course follow any number of real A list celebrities on Twitter, and if you use the social network then chances are you do anyway.) Well, now you can use the muscle of another platform to stalk your favourite stars.
Google have exposed their own brand of celebrity obsession and invite you to join in. They are launching an iGoogle celebrity showcase, in which you can see the homepage of some pretty cool people (examples in above image).
The current site showcases iGoogle homepages from celebs such as Rachael Ray, Al Gore, and Katie Couric. The showcase also highlights web celebs like Kevin Rose, Arianna Huffington, and Seth Godin.
The iGoogle Showcase lets you copy your favorite celeb’s iGoogle page to your own, or browse through the collection and choose different gadgets and themes to include from varying pages. Some celebs have created customized gadgets that you can embed. For example, Ryan Seacrest’s gadget lets you keep up with all the latest entertainment news. Donald Trump’s gadget offers advice to entrepreneurs, Martha Stewart shares recipes and tips, and Anderson Cooper delivers headline news and extras from his CNN show AC360. (via iGoogle and WashingtonPost)
I’m totally too lazy to get into all this. I got Twitter and FaceAche and can only just be bothered to harass people I barely know on them. If you have more energy than me it may be worth a look.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived