Howard Stern spewed hatred for Jay Leno to anyone with a radio and eardrums, on his segment for CBS Early Show. I guess I’m not the only one not wetting their panties in excitement about Leno’s return to the tired Tonight Show. I also guess my theory that four people outside of my parents and grandparents still actually listen to the radio is wrong. When Stern curses, the world seems to listen.
You can grab some popcorn and listen to the cursing out in the video below.
Stern, who has a long gestating hatred of the talk show host, also referred to Leno as a “lap dog” and a “thief” … once again accusing Jay of stealing material from him, Letterman and even people in England. [TMZ]
Howard Stern tears into The Tonight Show host Jay Leno, on the CBS Early Show.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Confirms Contrived Adult Movie Landed Her A Reality Show
- Kimmode: ‘My Pregnancy Lips Are Outta Control’
- Nikki Sixx Needs To Get The F**k Off Kimmode’s Twitter, Honestly
- Beyonce Is Really Not Helping Herself Here
- Shia LaBeouf Oversold The Nymphomaniac Movie’s Sex Scenes
- The Katie Holmes Wet T-Shirt Photos You Didn’t Ask For