Hilary Swank, who played so alarmingly-convincing a male in Boys Don’t Cry that she needed to go braless under sheer shirts for the next decade to prove she had breasts, was a guest on KCRW. Radio host Kim Masters spoke with the actress about her career as she aged in Hollywood. Asked whether there were ‘fewer good roles’ as she aged out, Swank explained that women of a certain age could still find quality work in Hollywood; she used Meryl Streep as an example. In response Masters replied, ‘But she’s the exception… she’s not like the pretty girl… and you’re not either.’ Burn. Swank replied, ‘Hey what are you trying to say?’ before saying she ‘completely’ understood Masters’ point. Here’s audio of the exchange if you prefer your insults without newfangled moving pictures.
Image credit to INF Daily. Story TMZ.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Jennifer Lopez: Still Slumming & Trying Too Hard
- Here’s Megan Fox and a Naked Ninja Turtle
- January Jones Will Never Give Up The Receipts
- Lindsay Lohan Is Falling Apart in Rehab Without Drugs To Keep Her Together
- Khloe Kardashian Wrote An Open Letter To The Internet About Kim Kardashian
- Jay-Z Denies Leaving A Baby In Beyonce