Hayden Panettiere has ranted about those who poke fun of her for her “cellulite and flabby thighs”.
“I live in criticism every day. I used to walk my dogs in my PJs but now I have to make sure I look half decent or else I get trashed,” Hayden — best known for her role as Claire the Cheerleader on the NBC sci-fi drama Heroes – laments in a new interview with AGW.
“Or like having cellulite on the back of your legs. I’m sorry, I’m a woman! I don’t know what you want me to tell you. I’m sorry it’s not going to go away. I can’t do anything about it. I apologize if my legs offended you!” (via Ocean Up)
Panytliner is right to get her angry smack-talking b*tch on, as she is about the size of your thumb and has been blessed with the body of a 12-year-old boy. And 12-year-old boys don’t have no damn cellulite. She also has no bubes and no bum to speak of, but we are less concerned with that for the moment.
Rather than sweat about the fact that someone barely out of puberty has yet to perfect her tiny physique, we should all be more concerned with the fact that when drunk and slurring your words, this woman’s surname kind of sounds like you are saying “pantyliner”. Also, there is concern that lazy bloggers “does not want” to learn to spell or “CTRL+V” her name throughout every post and so like Tofu Paltrow and all the other chicas with hard to spell names, she shall be cursed with a random nickname until such time as she is so kind as to change her name by deed poll to “Claire Smith” or something that takes less time to type out.
Image credit to Fame Pictures.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape