YouTube Halloween light show to Michael Jackson’s 1984 classic, Thriller.
I saw this on BuzzFeed.com earlier and it took a few seconds for me to realise exactly what I was looking at. Someone on YouTube, who has a lot of these videos, has posted this one of their home. Someone who the neighbours must not want to punch out, every holiday season. The house is lit up with an unbelievable amount of work. The attention-to-detail is almost as impressive as the overall affect; according to the video’s blurb, there are four singing pumpkin faces, tombstones (with RIP written in lights), hand-carved and blow mold pumpkins, strobes, floods and thousands of lights. I also tweeted this and could think of nothing more articulate to accompany the link than ‘Holy f**king s**t’. That’s still as articulate as I can manage. Seriously. Holy f**king s**t. That out of the way, and this being the only time I’ll say this, online or off, HAPPY HALLOWEEN. Get crunk and work that costume. An appropriate time for glorified cos-play and dressing like a slut who doesn’t feel the cold comes but once a year.
As a bonus, below is a second Halloween light show video for Monster Mash.
Halloween light show, similar to the above, set to 1962 song Monster Mash.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived