The rumour mill is spinning into overdrive, with tales of a winter Gyllenspoon wedding.
Jake Gyllenhaal and partner Reese Witherspoon, who work under the illusion that no one knows they are a couple, are reportedly due to wed just before Christmas, 19 December.
The Daily Fail, scooped the story, thanks to a spy on the set of Gyllenhaal’s film ‘Prince of Persia’:
“Jake is telling everyone they are getting married at Christmas. He told me he had proposed several times but she kept telling him she wanted to give their relationship more time. When he asked her again a couple of weeks ago, she finally said yes.”
“They are not engaged, getting married or any of the reports,” the reps tell PEOPLE exclusively, calling the reports “lies.”
Update: the Spokes-ho for the couple deny these rumours… but, then they would… wouldn’t they!
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?