Gwyneth Paltrow has produced a cook book that I assume is mostly blank. Because, by her own admission, her diet often leaves her ‘hungry’ and ‘faint.’ In a book titled ‘It’s All Good’ that’s not talking about flavour, Paltrow talks about not giving her children gluten because ‘every single nutritionist, doctor and health-conscious person I have ever come across… seems to concur that [gluten] is tough on the system and many of us are at best intolerant of it and at worst allergic to it.’ She adds that she avoids all foods because being full is for poor people with too much starch in their diet: ‘Sometimes when my family is not eating pasta, bread, or processed grains like white rice, we’re left with that specific hunger that comes with avoiding carbs.’ But she was forced to eat when, ‘One sunny afternoon in London, in the spring of 2011, I thought… without sounding overly dramatic… that I was going to die.’ She continues, ‘I had just served lunch in the garden at home. I had a vague feeling that I was going to faint, and I wasn’t forming thoughts correctly. I got a searing pain in my head, I couldn’t speak, and I felt as if I couldn’t breathe. I thought I was having a stroke.’ She was fine, explaining she suffered a migraine and a panic attack.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape