Gwyneth Paltrow wore this lace dress with piping to the 2011 Emmys. This is one of the night’s fussiest and ugliest looks, IMO. There’s just so much going on; the embroidery, the beading, the lace, the stomach area. I think it’s supposed to be simple, but it’s not. I guess I’m so distracted by the cut-out stomach part of this black Pucci dress that I can’t fairly critique the rest of the look. Her hair looks good, I guess. And her make-up. But the ‘dress’ looks more like a half-shirt and a skirt with a too-high waist made as a middle schooler’s craft project. And her boobs looks a mess. It’s the 2002 Oscars all over again, right? Five photos below.
Image credit to INF Daily.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic
- Here Are Some Photos of Demi Moore to Remind You She Exists
- Amy Adams Doesn’t Want to be Perfect Anyway Because It Isn’t ‘Interesting’
- Kimmode’s Cervix Got The Re-Shoot It’s Been Waiting For
- Katie Price Wore Whatever This Is To Promote Whatever She’s Promoting
- Russell Brand Dumped Katy Perry By Text Message
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing