Gwyneth Paltrow has given the year’s most obnoxious interview. Pretty much everything that has come out of her mouth this year has been sanctimonious or offensive. And now she’s outdone herself with a comment about life without children. Childless women readers: you’re empty husks with wasted ovaries if you don’t poop out a baby right now (babies come out while you’re on the pooper, right?) In the context of Beyonce’s pregnancy, Paltrow opined as only she can, ‘I think motherhood is the biggest blessing of all time and it gives your life real meaning. It’s always interesting when you’re a woman with success and you’ve achieved a lot, and then you have a baby and you realize everything you thought was an achievement really is nothing until you have a kid.’ Which means F**K ME for not having a kid. And the rest of you. Your lives are empty, meaningless, worthless, lacking substance, pointless, hollow, and selfish unless you sit on that pooper right now and produce a baby. In case you’re wondering why I’m so worked up, I choose not to have a kid and this p**ses me off. Moreover, we already had pimp momager Kris Jenner force her kids to try for babies, saying, ‘I would love all of my children to experience having children on their own. I think going through that process of being pregnant and giving birth, everybody should, if you can and you’re blessed.’ And Jennifer Garner saying, in the context of her latest movie, ‘There’s no deeper want for a woman’ than to be a mother. UGH!
10 photos from Paltrow’s book signing at Williams-Sonoma, Beverly Hills April 21.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived