Gwen Stefani is the most chic-looking children’s entertainer/ clown on the face of this earth, except when she’s dressed like this, for New York Fashion Week.
The singer, who’s about 115-years-old (or thereabouts) and makes me feel guilty for not looking foetal while only in my 20s, was seen wearing this get-up as she arrived at New York Fashion Week in NYC. I’m not going to pretend I know enough about fashion to understand what’s going on with this outfit, because I don’t. However, I do have two working eyes and I know what I like: Pop Tarts at 9PM. And, this ain’t it. Pictures, below, show Bo Bo The Clown Stefani this weekend showing off her toenail colour, and ankle ruffles, for THE FASHIONS.
Image credit to CWNY/Fame Pictures.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amy Adams Doesn’t Want to be Perfect Anyway Because It Isn’t ‘Interesting’
- Kimmode’s Cervix Got The Re-Shoot It’s Been Waiting For
- Katie Price Wore Whatever This Is To Promote Whatever She’s Promoting
- Russell Brand Dumped Katy Perry By Text Message
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing
- Rihanna Was More Than ‘Two Hours Late’ To A Show This Time
- Ben Affleck Is Actually Kind of Tired of Getting His Wife Pregnant
- Jennifer Lopez Is Not Salma Hayek, Loved Her ‘Weird Jiggly’ Postpartum Belly