You poop wrong. Yes, you. The way you do everything is insufficient and inferior, including the way you poop. But, have no fear, GOOP is here! She’s here to give you a demonstration of how one mounts the terlet sidesaddle and doesn’t splash. I wish I were kidding about all of this, but I honestly get the distinct impression this new GOOP colon cleanse product is more of a judgement of our bowel movements than a money-making endeavor. The $425 kit includes a three-week supply of: Nourish: Protein powder; Move: Fiber powder; Clear 1: Probiotic anti-microbial; Balance: Insulin regulator; Cleanse Manual, Ease: Digestive enzyme; Encourage: Strong probiotic; Clear 2: Herbal anti-microbial; Relief: Liver support; Recipe Guide. I’m not fancy enough to understand this, but I think it’s overpriced Ex-Lax. Its use is part of GOOP’s New Year edict, third year running.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?