The Gisele Vanity Fair cover (above) was a bomb in terms of sales and according to reports, the model herself is getting the blame. Who knew that professing a love of baby snatching was enough for you to fall out of people’s favour.
Nude model gristle on the cover led to some of the publisher’s poorest sales in two years. So, around the last time you took a solid sh*t was the last time this magazine did this badly. You could blame the recession or you could jump on the bandwagon and hate her for being a roid vadge edition baby snatcher. Dude, claiming other people’s babies as your own is not going to make you popular.
Its May issue featuring the gorgeous Gisele Bundchen’s nearly naked sold 280,000 single-copy sales — the lowest-selling issue of the publication in nearly two years. What was Vanity Fair’s response to the tough sale?
This is the shocking response: “It might be that she’s losing her looks,” spokeswoman Beth Kseniak joked to the New York Observer. (via Cover Awards)
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing
- Rihanna Was More Than ‘Two Hours Late’ To A Show This Time
- Ben Affleck Is Actually Kind of Tired of Getting His Wife Pregnant
- Jennifer Lopez Is Not Salma Hayek, Loved Her ‘Weird Jiggly’ Postpartum Belly
- Wyclef Jean Is Producing Amanda Bynes’ First Single
- Brooke Mueller Is Basically Lindsay Lohan, Quit Betty Ford Because Betty Ford Is A Real Rehab
- Chris Brown May or May Not Be Beating Up These Little Girls
- Miley Cyrus Was THIS Close To Being The White Nicki Minaj