Gisele Bundchen is such an aggressively obnoxious c*nt with some (most) of the comments she comes out with, mostly those about motherhood, that it’s pretty headache-inducing to write about her. Bear in mind, she was coming out with this crap before she was a mother, when discussing her stepson with husband Tom Brady. Bundchen has come out with a heck of a comment, saying that other mothers should be jailed for not breastfeeding for the first six months. Her sentiment is one with which I do not care enough to argue, not being a mother myself. However, she’s breathtakingly arrogant making comments like these in Harper’s Bazaar UK, in which she says ‘I think there should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months.’
To Gisele Bundchen, breasfeeding isn’t just beneficial… it’s essential, and should be international law. “I think breastfeeding really helped me keep my figure,” Bunchen, 30, tells Harper’s Bazaar UK. The supermodel welcomed Benjamin, her son with husband Tom Brady, in December of last year, and revealed an impressive bikini body months after giving birth.
She adds, “Some people here (in the US) think they don’t have to breastfeed, and I think ‘Are you going to give chemical food to your child when they are so little?’ I think there should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months.” [Us]
Image credit to Fame. Quote Harper’s Bazaar from Us Weekly.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing
- Rihanna Was More Than ‘Two Hours Late’ To A Show This Time
- Ben Affleck Is Actually Kind of Tired of Getting His Wife Pregnant
- Jennifer Lopez Is Not Salma Hayek, Loved Her ‘Weird Jiggly’ Postpartum Belly
- Wyclef Jean Is Producing Amanda Bynes’ First Single
- Brooke Mueller Is Basically Lindsay Lohan, Quit Betty Ford Because Betty Ford Is A Real Rehab
- Chris Brown May or May Not Be Beating Up These Little Girls
- Miley Cyrus Was THIS Close To Being The White Nicki Minaj